Cause I want to change my life

Cause I want to change my life














Goal for self

What to become more Self confident assertive in my decisions

Lose the procrastination

Maintain emotion physical and spiritual

Goal for my relationship

Become a better person and not be self centered

Set clear boundaries in my relationships

Get better at Growing new relationships and maintaining the current ones










How did you learn about LifeCoachLibrary.com?
Just a google search
Your Location:
Alberta canada
Do you prefer male or female coach?
NP
Other areas of coaching you are interested in: (check all that apply)
Family/Relationships, Spiritual, Personal Growth, General Life Coaching
Most of our coaches offer a complimentary coaching session. How serious are you about working with a coach once you find the right fit?
Definitely
What are the 3 goals you’d like to reach in the next 6 months?
More social, less self centered, set boundaries in my current relationships
What are some obstacles that have kept you from meeting your goals?
Anxiety and depression and there symptoms
If you knew you wouldn’t fail, what would you love to do?
I would love to be very good at relationships
Describe what is working well in your life and what is not right now.
I have been managing my anxiety and depression, my relationships are not going good
Gain clarity of issues and/or help define goals
7
Understand what motivates you
8
Explore what is holding you back
5
Gain insight into your strengths, capabilities and potential
8
Provide encouragement and support
10
Help strategize action and next steps
10
Challenge you with difficult questions
10
Provide honest and direct feedback
10
Hold you accountable for your goals
7















Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog